BUILD YOUR DREAM SUSTAINABLE HOME!
Colorbond steel is rust proof and free of defects, which means it will not rust or become damaged by most weather conditions.
- Comes in several different types, the most popular of which is embossed.
- Includes earthy tones like browns and reds, bright shiny hues like white and copper, and vibrant shades like blue and green.
- Solid and will stand up to high winds, heavy rainfall and other harsh weather conditions.
- Helps keep your home cool in the summertime while also offering protection from the cold during the winter months.
Refrigerated cooling removes hot air from your home, cools that air with refrigerant gases, and returns the cooled air back into the room. It’s a reliable and effective way to keep your family cool throughout summer.
- Provides year round comfort
- Simple and easy to use
Double Glazed Windows
Double glazing creates an air gap that insulates against heat and noise transfer between the inside and outside of your home. They are a great way to insulate your home.
- Warmer in the winter, Cooler in the summer – Double glazing is great insulation.
- Energy cost savings – Increased the insulation saves on heating and cooling costs.
- Safety – Double glazing is harder to break and are sealed tighter than other windows.
- Less condensation – Reduced moisture on your window panes, helps prevent mould.
- Less noise – Double glazing give you a quieter home.
Are you looking for a sustainable new home that will save you money?
U Homes Living is the best place to design and build your dream sustainable home. We are committed to providing our customers with an enjoyable experience from start to finish with a focus on energy efficiency and quality. Our consultants will work with you one-on-one and provide personalised service throughout the entire process of building your custom-designed home. You can expect quality, value, and comfort in every aspect of your project!
With our Elite Inclusions Collection, we give you the added value that will make living in your new home more comfortable and convenient than ever before. You can enjoy the benefits of our experience in building homes that are innovative yet practical, stylish yet functional and meeting 7 star energy rating requirements. Our team is committed to providing you with an enjoyable experience from the time you engage with us, until the completion of your project. Personal service is provided from start to finish by one consultant who will be with you every step of the way! There’s no better way to create a space that feels like it was made just for you!
We will not only help design and build your new home, but we have also had a whole range of extras INCLUDED in your build. Our Elite Inclusions Collection is filled with extras and inclusions that will make living in your new home more comfortable, convenient, enjoyable and sustainable than ever before.
Our Green Sustainable Pack:
- 280 Litre heat pump hot water system in lieu of standard
- 6.0kW Solar Power (with 5kW Inverter)
- 90cm induction cooktop (model: CAID95B) in lieu of Elite pack inclusion
- Three phase power in lieu of standard
- Double Glazed Windows
2700mm ceiling height
40mm stone benchtop to chef’s kitchen
Soft closing cabinet and cutlery doors
Ultra Modern Facades to Choose from
Premium porcelain tiles
Double Glazed Windows
Improve The Value Of Your New Dream Home In 3 Easy Steps
STEP ONE – Choose Your Ultimate Floor Plan Design
STEP TWO – Add The Elite Inclusions Collection And Select From A Great Range Of Bonus Colour
STEP THREE – Sit Back And Relax While Your New Home Comes To Life
SPECIAL BONUS OFFER!!!
THE ELITE RANGE ALSO OFFERS AN IMPRESSIVE RANGE OF FLOOR PLANS AND FACADES TO SELECT FROM
Fill in the form to receive your FREE INFO PACK or Call Us Today…and let us help bring out dreams into reality!